There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and frequently is the first step in anybody figuring out whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a highly daring claim; let’s destroy it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages have been spelled out exceptionally without a doubt above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a tougher erection, bounce begin your libido, increase your staying power, enlarge pleasure all around, and enhance your self assurance so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will no longer see tons of whatever by way of way of effects for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a remarkable make bigger in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t surely make any phase of your physique grow. A right tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you truely grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come across these kinds of promises from a pill, I count it as one strike against for false or exaggerated marketing, and move on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide via way of L-Arginine, making it efficaciously act as a time launch method for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly regarded to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the system of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood drift and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have demonstrated this.
The energetic molecule in Longan appears comparable to these in the Racetam family, which would possibly be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if no longer the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to furnish amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are greater without problems absorbed into your gadget , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken daily, just before bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely offered there.
Its major supply is an on line keep referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought extraordinarily lots in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can trade the foreign money to higher go well with your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, but we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they might also be greater about advertising than about giving manageable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is practical – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise true increase of bodily tissue which is simply now not some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The method includes a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as properly as a sure “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to accept as true with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any wholesome person it would be flawlessly safe. But we choose extra than secure from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer convinced BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as tremendous as it claims.
Citrulline is a exact ingredient, however it can’t elevate an complete complement and furnish such a huge vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps, and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can furnish greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and typical sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing validated to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY cheap alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a clinical situation and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements may additionally intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website