Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this overview as my results. To start, it ought to be mentioned that this specific complement is accessible over the counter, and does no longer require a medical doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it truly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I acquired a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a broad range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer honestly possible. After analyzing quite a few of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t truly seem like you ever get a precise impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so a ways as to say that, however in all fact – primarily based on my short trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut seem at the elements to see if these product even has the practicable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As a ways as its sexual benefits, there’s without a doubt no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in normal remedy for years, usually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven via current lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is simply spelled “catuaba” and used to be an necessary phase of the cultural of a number of native Brazilian tribes.
And a number of animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and extend the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a large vary of benefits, such as multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no positive on testosterone degrees or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in normal medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to via delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a correct supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More usually referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a kind of cure-all tonic in common Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which may want to without a doubt refer to numerous distinctive vegetation however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may additionally deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly certainly enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, absolutely due to the fact of how lower priced it is and – in idea – the elements have to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that may really do something for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, extensively decreasing their potential to really work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take note that most of the time humans that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood waft and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the fantastic preference for growing NO degrees and wants to be taken at a a good deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As a ways as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and go onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I currently discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is in reality now not a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar may also no longer have even had a predominant function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product on the whole due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to pick out a exclusive supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website